ARE YOU HAVING A HEART ATTACK?
- Are you having chest tightness?
- Chest heaviness?
- Shortness of breath?
- Arm, jaw or neck pain or tightness?
- Feel like you’re going to pass out?
If you are having one or any of these symptoms, you may be having a heart attack. DO NOT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE. Have it checked out by a Doctor:
- Call 911 and let the Paramedics do the work.
- Don’t drive yourself to the Emergency Department.
- By being always vigilant for these symptoms and getting medical attention promptly, you may be able to avoid a heart attack.